|Scientist, production facility administrator|
|Safety goggles, pen|
Anna is the manager of the town's production facility creating the generators for humanity, as well as being a brilliant award-winning young scientist. She has an abrasive and unruly nature that gets her in trouble with the authorities and other citizens from time to time.
Having a generally distasteful and stand-offish attitude to nearly anyone she meets, Anna typically comes off as being rude and even openly admits she doesn't like people in general. She feels she is above many people, and can often be rather full of herself. She does however have a very mischievous, wild, and even playful attitude when around a certain person that she doesn't "totally hate". Anna doesn't care much for 'the greater good', valuing herself most of all and anyone else being helped is just a good excuse to defend herself from criticism.
Feeling bureaucracy and regulations (and traditions doubly so) restrict her from doing what is necessary for her research, she is willing to do anything to continue her work on her potentially life-saving experiments, even if it is illegal for her to do so. She fills her free time with her work, having few hobbies outside of researching, experimenting, and generally advancing upon her discoveries.
Anna appears to be quite unique among other dragons. She isn't as intelligent (making rather odd mistakes, not having many degrees) as she makes herself out to be. Yet, her keen mind clearly stands above all other dragons, as they adore her ability to solve problems, and she seems more aware of what can be done and how. This possibly furthers her hatred of others, as they aren't as interested in knowledge and progress as herself.
Her brilliance showed even from early on, as Anna's intellect had her frequently skipping grades in order to keep up with her intellect. She made few friends as a result during school. However, she won many awards for her work throughout this time. She cared little for them, focusing instead on her work and eventually began the research she is seen working on throughout the game. As Anna was conducting her cancer research, she found out that she herself has cancer.
Anna genetically engineered Amely from Amelia and Remy's unborn daughter by splicing in her own DNA. She originally intended to use Amely to complete her cancer research in hopes of curing herself. However, she heard of a government check on her lab so she placed Amely's on the doorstep of the orphanage. She wrote the name Amely on the shell of the egg.
[First date] Adine's cafe
[Second date] Cafe's backalley, extended Maverick flashback, farm
[Third date] Anna's lab
[Fourth date] Protagonist's apartment
- The protagonist must date Anna and get her good ending in order to prevent her from being murdered, causing Damion to be killed instead on all subsequent runs.
- Anna ironically got cancer while researching for it, causing her to panic and put much more effort in her research hoping to cure herself.
- Anna will sadly die in her good ending, the only way to save her is to date her and afterwards, achieve the true ending.
- Anna is never seen using either her safety goggles or her pen, it is possible that she just keeps them as her own way of "clothing" or just in case she needs them.
- Anna loves coffee and it's her only way of relieving her stress problems since she is almost always busy and has little to no hobbies outside her work.
- Anna's only official title is Doctor of Pharmacy, despite her wide knowledge base. This is most likely due to her hatred of authority, yet she seems upset about it as well.
- It's strongly implied that dragons like Anna (that are curious, smart and seek to expand their knowledge) are extremely rare, due to the lack of scientific progress in the dragon world after Izumi's departure. This makes sense considering the origin of dragons.
- Anna originally worked in a larger facility, and was only pushed to the smaller town lab, further showing she had an immense reputation before her fall.
- Anna is represented by her safety goggles in the true ending CG.