|Dragon (unknown subspecies)|
|Satchel, postman hat|
Lorem is a main route character and delivery flyer for the town's post office. When he delivers a letter to the player character on the first day in the Dragon World, he requests an interview to clear up some media misconceptions about humans.
Lorem is adventurous, determined, cheerful, and upbeat.
He also shows a shy side when asking out the protagonist in order to get to know more about humans so he can get valuable data for his video game, but quickly switches to his normal self after a while. Lorem loves adventure and shows no fear when doing things on his own, such as treasure hunting.
However, like everyone else, Lorem too can get stressed and feel other emotions, such as sadness, anger or anxiety. Drawing and arts are some of his favorite hobbies to calm down and pass time.
Lorem's is a Light-blue dragon with white horns, cream underbelly and gray-ish blue wings.
His size is quite small compared to other dragons, causing the protagonist to confuse him with a child when at the bar. Lorem clarifies that's his race's average height, however.
Lorem was always bullied in the past due to his small size, which resulted in depression problems and little to no friends. Those who were his "actual friends" ended up getting angry and abandoning him when they found out he was actually a hermaphrodite. This problem still haunts Lorem in the present until the protagonist talks about it with him.
Lorem's most common mistake at the post office was to accidentally damage the deliveries when trying to handle them. Filing down his nails prevents this, however.
[First date] Zhong's bar
[Second date] Lorem's apartment
[Third date] Protagonist's house, School, Woods, Abandoned store
[Fourth date] Protagonist's house
[Fifth date] Fireworks meadow
- Lorem, along with his counterpart Ipsum, were both sponsored by Goldkin through the game's Indiegogo campaign. Lorem's route was added after the other four main routes and most of the game's story had been written.
- Lorem delivers mail to the main character in the full game, whereas Sebastian took on this role in the game's demo.
- Lorem uses male pronouns in the English text of the game despite being a hermaphrodite. This was kept in the final version of the game to prevent the player from too easily figuring out later plot elements. In other media, singular they (them, their) pronouns are preferred for Lorem instead.
- Lorem is the only main route character that does not appear in promotional art or screenshots of the game. This was done deliberately, both to preserve surprise and to finalize some development elements of the game.
- Lorem likes salad on pizza.
- Despite seeming to be the counterpart to his roommate Ipsum, Lorem too has incredible knowledge of portals, DNA, wormholes, etc. - probably even surpassing his friend's. However, he doesn't seem particularly interested in science and instead focuses on other things, such as art.
- It is unknown what function Lorem activates on the Ixomen sphere in his good ending. It is possible that the sphere comes equipped with combat abilities.
- Lorem and Ipsum's names are both derived from the placeholder text system of the same name.
- Lorem is represented by the Ixomen sphere in the true ending CG, making him the only character represented by an item that belongs to someone else.